Life goes beyond fitting in and surviving, the conscious search begins, start questioning. This is a space to explore, relearn, and practice silence & sound.
‘Silence & Sound’ Chapter
Welcome to “Silence & Sound”, this chapter is created to re-educate silence and sound for inner harmony. With ONE goal which is to invite people to experience silence and express ourselves daily.
We aim to re-educate silence and sound with new perspectives and experiential learning, first, by understanding then practicing to building and sharing.
Silence & Sound Free Introduction
Discover new perspectives and simple practices
With Silence & Sound in 58 minutes
21 Days of Silence & Sound
Discover the Art Silence & Sound
For Inner Harmony In 21 days
Silence & Sound KeyNotes
Get 66-page KeyNotes of ‘Sound & Silence’
Practice Sound & Silence for inner harmony
Read ‘Silence & Sound’ Related Blog
Open for individual or group booking , kindly connect Abhya for details
Silence & Sound Experiential Learning
To reclaim our attention with silence and re-harmonise with sound.
- Explore new perspectives on the art of silence, the power of sound & discover blockages & fears
- Slow down brainwaves (mind)
- Time for self-reflection & silence
- Allow body to restore & heal with more silence into daily life
What might happen? Learning. Practice. Reflection. Silence. Sing. Chant. Share. Build.
- Part 1 – Understanding Silence & Sound + Prolong Effect of Stress
- Part 2 – Practice Silence & Sound
- Part 3 – Build Inner Sanctuary & Outer Sanctuary
- Part 4 – Share Silence, Space & Re-Educate
Period: 1 day (5 hours) – 14 days – 21 days (online)
- 1 day (5 hours)
- 2 Weeks with 3 hours each day
Silence & Flow Experiential Learning
An experiential learning to free-flow movement and silence.
- Dissolve tension, release emotions
- Activate parasympathetic nervous system & lymphatic system
- Signal brain to slow & calm down
- Generate energy & strength
- Self acceptance with confidence
- Connection with self & others
What might happen? Conscious Breath. Stretch. Shake. Stand. Walk. Slow hand movement. Sing. Dance. Stillness. Silence. Journal. Draw. Body Tap. Massage.
- 3 hours Offline experience
- One-off (stages: wilting-falling – rooting – rising – blooming)
- 4-Week – 3 hours (With Universal Flower theme)
- 1st stage – seed
- 2nd – growth
- 3rd – flowering + reproduce
- 4th – seed + death